I sure wish I knew more about blogging. Then the pictures would be in chronological order. But since I don't, here they are in no particular order.
These are all pictures of my precious daughter as she grew into the beautiful person she is today.

Erin and AJ with a friend on the steps of First Baptist Church in Beech Grove.
This was a fall day when we went to a park to enjoy the beautiful colors.
Erin graduated from Butler University in Indianapolis, Indiana. This is her Delta Gamma sorority portrait.

Maybe a little over bundled for the cold weather. Maybe.

Feeding an apple to her horse in Cades Cove, Tennessee. She wanted to ride horses for her birthday that year. So we did.

Erin loved going to church camp every summer. Here she is with Sarah Powell at Twin Lakes.

Erin and mom enjoying the hot tub in Gatlinburg Tennessee. I have not idea who the other baby is. I guess she made a friend.

Erin speaking at her kindergarten graduation from Southport Presbyterian. She wanted to be a veternarian when she grew up.

The youngest person to be baptized at First Baptist. Can you tell how much I had to hem her gown.

Erin in a Christmas play as an angel. AJ is a little lamb on the far right.

Erin liked to watch Cowboy Bob on TV. She actually got to meet him in person.

Christmas morning. Looks like she has plenty of modes of transportation. I vote for the giraffe.

Erin Hillebrand was born at St. Francis Hospital in Beech Grove Indiana on October 23, 1980

Holding my precious daughter!

Isn't she a cutie? We still have this baby furniture. I wish we had the wallpaper too. She learned all the animals just from her wallpaper.
That was so sweet! I liked cowboy bob too.
ReplyDelete