Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kids Say The Cutest Things


During V.B.S. I wanted to get acquainted with the children who were new to Grace V.B.S. I sat at a table with three cousins all from different families. They began telling me what their favorite part of V.B.S. was. Austin like the popscicles, Hayden liked the singing and Kadence liked everything.

I asked Kadence, a first grader, if she went to church anywhere. She said, "Yes, I come here." Hmmm, I thought. Then she said, "I come every Easter!" She asked me if I would be here on Easter. I told her that I would be here. She said, "good I'll see you next Easter." Isn't that the cutest thing you have ever heard.

My goal is to get to know the parents of these three children and invite them to come to Sunday school and Word of Life.

I bet I see them before Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment